I.I. Melbourne

I.I. Melbourne

Tuesday 26 August 2014

ANNUAL EXHIBITION at the GASWORKS ART CENTRE

In the evening of Tuesday 12th August 35 members and friends celebrated the opening of the annual exhibition at the Gasworks Arts Park in South Melbourne by Mr Yuji Furukawa a Consul from the office of the Consul General to Victoria.  




Mr Fukuwara and Mrs Helen Gray (I.I. Melbourne Chapter 29 President)

Members from the five schools of Ikebana International participated in the exhibition that took place in two exhibition spaces at the Centre. Below are three photos of ikebana works from the exhibition. 






On Sunday 24th a class for children was lead by Lara Telford. Ten young people enthusiastically created ikebana from an unexpected variety of vegetables, flowers and pasta! You can see their pleasure on their faces.


Click on the blue text to see:




No comments:

Post a Comment